Sign In or Register

Hype Up Forums | Breaking Bad

1 of 2

Breaking Bad  

Random The Chief    02 September 2011 07:52 AM

I can’t be the only person who’s addicted to this show like Crystal Meth. Who’s watching the new season? It’s been pretty crazy so far.

dancingpuppet Tea & Biscuits Brigade    02 September 2011 08:19 AM

Forgive me for living under a rock/not owning a tv but I’ve never heard of this, what is it about? I could google it I guess but what makes it stand out compared to other shows?

Signature 

Damien Mind DEY Brap    02 September 2011 08:39 AM

I’ve heard the name, but didn’t know what it was.
Give me the meth any day!

Signature 

Henchman #2 Sleeping on the job    02 September 2011 09:41 AM

It’s definitely my “Must-Watch” show at the moment, slightly under Louie. It’s been a slow burn since the premiere, but I’m loving every moment of it, with everyone seemingly playing each other for their own ends. Hank though, damn that last episode.

BokkenMonkey Dr. Rotcod    02 September 2011 09:44 AM

I’ll have to check it out…at some point.  Maybe.

Signature 

Buy something the RDM wrote
Or buy it somewhere else

Random The Chief    02 September 2011 05:48 PM

It’s easily the best show on TV. It’s about a school science teacher who gets cancer and is given a short time left to live so he starts cooking meth with one of his former students to leave money for his family. From there it just gets more and more crazy. It’s extremely good.

H2: Yeah, he’s going to figure it out.

Henchman #2 Sleeping on the job    03 September 2011 01:03 AM

I will say that the lack of Jesse saying BITCH all the time is disappointing.

Random The Chief    03 September 2011 01:24 AM

Henchman #2 said:

I will say that the lack of Jesse saying BITCH all the time is disappointing.

THIS.

I live for Jesse to say bitch…. BITCH!

BokkenMonkey Dr. Rotcod    03 September 2011 10:39 AM

Sounds kind of like Weeds without Kevin Nealon.

Is this Weeds without Kevin Nealon?

Because that would suck even more than Weeds does.

Signature 

Or buy it somewhere else

Random The Chief    03 September 2011 01:58 PM

No sir, you should seriously check it out. I challenge you to watch one episode. Addiction guaranteed.

Henchman #2 Sleeping on the job    08 September 2011 11:11 AM

I finally saw this week’s episode. DAMN. I know this show keeps shoehorning parallels as much as it can fit, but that flashback is not giving me a great feeling about how this season ends.

Random The Chief    08 September 2011 03:43 PM

Yeah, I can imagine a meeting between Walt & Jesse and the Cartel… scary.

Garbo Optimus Transquility    15 September 2011 08:35 PM

Apart from True Blood (finished), Entourage (finished), and Burn Notice (hiatus), this is the only other show I watch on summer tv. I can never really pick out how I keep watching this show, because every description of the pacing of the show really depicts it as a show that I would get distracted watching, but somehow the 45 minutes just disappears. Isn’t this the final season?

Random The Chief    20 September 2011 03:36 AM

Wow, I just watched this week’s episode. Insane is the only word coming to mind. 3 episodes left only this season, I can’t believe it. I have no idea how it’s going to end but it can’t be good at all.

Henchman #2 Sleeping on the job    20 September 2011 11:44 AM

Random said:

Wow, I just watched this week’s episode. Insane is the only word coming to mind. 3 episodes left only this season, I can’t believe it. I have no idea how it’s going to end but it can’t be good at all.

I just caught up too. Multiple “OH SHIT” phrases were dropped, hitting an infinite curve by the last 5 minutes. Too many things to say, not enough spoiler tags to hide it.

BokkenMonkey Dr. Rotcod    20 September 2011 12:18 PM

I watched the first five minutes of the first episode, and obviously the jury is still out.

Heard them doing an interview with the creator of the show on NPR tonight.  The guy sounded like a bit of a tool, but I suppose I won’t hold that against the whole series.

Signature 

Or buy it somewhere else

Henchman #2 Sleeping on the job    20 September 2011 01:27 PM

Yeah that’s fair BokkenMonkey. I actually had the first two episodes in my drive for the longest time, watched the first 3 minutes and never bothered with it for a good 2 years. Didn’t take me until the break between Season 3 and 4 to decide to check it out again, and got marathoned it over a weekend.

Also the show creator used to write for the X-Files. Make of that what you will.

Galaxychild pffffft.    21 September 2011 10:59 PM

Garbo said:

Apart from True Blood (finished), Entourage (finished), and Burn Notice (hiatus), this is the only other show I watch on summer tv. I can never really pick out how I keep watching this show, because every description of the pacing of the show really depicts it as a show that I would get distracted watching, but somehow the 45 minutes just disappears. Isn’t this the final season?

Last season is gonna be season 5.

I can’t stop watching this show either…followed it right from season 1 and was hooked.

Random The Chief    25 September 2011 07:14 AM

Season 5 is going to get broken up into two short seasons, so we will get a season 6 too, but basically that just means a long wait between episodes in the middle of season 5. sad

I can’t believe there is already only 3 episodes left this season.

Garbo Optimus Transquility    28 September 2011 11:12 PM

And then the dad from Malcolm in the Middle became The Joker.

Henchman #2 Sleeping on the job    29 September 2011 10:32 AM

I was absolutely FLOORED with this last episode. As much of an asshole Walt has been, this season especially, I was feeling incredible dread during those last 5 minutes, and that final shot HOLY FUCK

1 of 2